Protein characterization equipment
Protein quantity, identity, expression or isoform data from 3 µL sample in as little as 3 hours.
- Alternative to Western blot and total protein analysis
- Size-based and charge-based immunoassay
- Quantitative protein characterisation
- Protein analysis in precious samples
Therapeutic or purified protein identity, purity and heterogeneity data and methods in a day.
- Measure protein purity
- Identity and charge heterogeneity analysis
- Method development
- Formulation development
- Screen cell lines
High performance, hands-free results for a single or multi-analyte ELISA in an hour.
- Alternative to multiplex ELISA
- Multi-analyte immunoassays
- Biomarker research
Western-based protein expression in thousands of single cells in parallel.
- Protein validation of single-cell RNA data
- Measure proteins undetectable with flow cytometry
- Identify cell subpopulations
Characterize aggregates or particles in your vials.
- Sub-visible particle analysis
- Quantify protein aggregates
- Characterize particulates
- Detect translucent particles
- Monitor formulations
- Distinguish silicone oil droplets from aggregates
Easiest to use, best-performing Western blot and gel imagers.
- Infrared Fluorescent Westerns
- Multiplex Fluorescent Westerns
- Chemiluminescent Westerns
- Gel documentation
High-performance imaging for UV fluorescent and colorimetric applications.
- DNA and UV-fluorescent gels
- Colorimetric gels and blots
- Colony counting